New York City Zip Codes Map, New York ZIP Codes
This map of New York City shows ZIP code areas marked by the red boundaries overlaid on a road map. New York City has diverse and extensive geographic details. Base level map features include all roads with major roads and highways labeled, neighborhood names and high-levels land use such as parks and recreation areas, industrial areas and hospital campuses.
You can also identify major infrastructure like airports, train stations, tourist information, police stations, and shopping centers on the map. A map legend featured at the bottom helps identify all the signs and symbols used on the map.
Map Scale and Available size, format, and finishesThe scale of the map is 1:70,000. It is available in 36x48 inches. This high-quality, New York City ZIP code map can be purchased in various finishes including paper, canvas, and lamination.
Zip Codes of New York CityNew York City is a very large city with many ZIP codes. ZIP codes of New York City Neighborhood are listed below:
- Staten Island :10301-10314
- Bronx: 10451-10475
- Queens:11004-11109, 11351-11697
Customization options of New York City, ZIP code MapWe also have a customizable version of this map that can be centered around any location in the City whether it's your business service area, sales territory or your neighborhood. You will also find drag arrows to define the print area. After making all the customization, you can add an appropriate title and select from a range of sizes and orientations.
Uses of a New York Times City ZIP code MapApart from your specific requirements, this map can use this map for home decor, schools or businesses including planning delivery, retail siting, sales region planning, and real estate. You can create your own map by centering the map on their location and order high-quality, prints in large sizes. Many of our customers have also used this map for direct mail marketing.
Information about New York City
New York City (NYC), also known as the City of New York is the most populous city in the United States. Located at the southern tip of the U.S state of New York, the City is the center of the New York metropolitan area. It is the largest metropolitan area in the world by urban landmass and one of the world’s most populous megacities.
A global power city, New York City has been described as the cultural, financial, and media capital of the world. Home to the headquarters of the United Nations, New York is an important center for international diplomacy.
Situated on one of the world's largest natural harbors, New York City consists of five boroughs, each of which is a separate county, of the state of New York. The five boroughs- Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, The Bronx, and Staten were consolidated into a single City in 1898. The city and its metropolitan area constitute the premier gateway for legal immigration to the United States.
More Maps of New York
- New York County ZIP code Map: This map is available in 36x48.inches.
- New York County Map: This map is available in 36x48 inches.
- New York State Map: This is a colorful and readable state map of New York that clearly highlights major features of the city. It is available in size 25x27 inches.
- Greater New York- published 1964: published in July 1964 as part of a two-map set with ”Tourist Manhattan.
Visit the online store of Maptrove.ca for more options.
|Size||36 x 48 in|
- Bronx County ZIP Code Map (New York)Price from $34.99
- Rochester ZIP Code Map, New YorkPrice from $41.99
- Syracuse ZIP Code Map, New YorkPrice from $41.99
- Yonkers ZIP Code Map, New YorkPrice from $41.99
- Dutchess County ZIP Code Map, New YorkPrice from $41.99
- Philadelphia Zip Code Map, Pennsylvania ZIP CodesPrice from $34.99
- New York County ZIP code Map (New York)Price from $34.99
- Philadelphia County ZIP Code Map (Pennsylvania)Price from $34.99
- Queens County ZIP Code Map (New York)Price from $34.99