Philadelphia Zip Code Map, Pennsylvania ZIP Codes
Philadelphia Zip Code Map
This detailed Philadelphia ZIP code map features Zip Code areas overlaid on a road map. You can find information about all roads with major roads and highways labeled; neighborhood names; railways; and high-level land use such as parks and recreation areas, industrial areas and hospital campuses on this map. The map legend featured in the bottom can also be referred to while identifying signs and symbols used throughout the map.
Shop for this map in high-quality print in your choice of finishing material that can be paper, canvas, and lamination.
How to use this map?
Apart from your specific requirements, you can also use this map for various business purposes of planning deliveries, sales territories, home services, catchment areas, and real estate. The clear markings on this map can also be helpful while planning direct mail marketing services. You can even hang it on the walls of your home or office.
How to customize Philadelphia ZIP code map?
We have a customizable version of this map that can be centered around any location in the city whether it's your business service area, sales territory or your neighborhood. You can search for the location on the map using the search bar or use the drag arrows to center on the area.
You will find zoom buttons on the map that will allow you to get a closer look at the city. After customizing, you can also add a title and select a size, orientation, and finishing material of your choice.
Have a look at this custom map of Philadelphia here.
More maps of Philadelphia
- Map of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Detailed reference map of the city, available in 11.5 x 7.75 inches.
- Philadelphia County Map (Pennsylvania) - Map of the entire county, available in portrait orientation in 36 x 48 inches.
- Philadelphia County ZIP Code Map (Pennsylvania) - Zip Code map of the county, available in portrait orientation in 36 x 48 inches.
- Central Philadelphia Map, Pennsylvania - Portrait - Map of central Philadelphia, available in 36 x 48 inches.
- Central Philadelphia Map, Pennsylvania - Landscape - Map of central Philadelphia, available in 48 x 36 inches.
More Information About Philadelphia
The city of Philadelphia also known colloquially as Philly is the largest city in Pennsylvania. It has the same geographic boundaries as Philadelphia County which is the most populous county in Pennsylvania and the urban core of the eighth-largest U.S. metropolitan statistical area.
The geographic center of the city is located approx 40° 0′ 34″ north latitude and 75° 8′ 0″ west longitude. In total, Philadelphia encompasses 142.71 square miles (369.62 km2), of which 134.18 square miles (347.52 km2) is land and 8.53 square miles (22.09 km2), or 6%, is water.
Philadelphia is located on the Fall Line that separates the Atlantic coastal plain from Piedmont. It is the seat of its own county and its adjacent counties are Montgomery to the northwest; Bucks to the north and northeast; Burlington County, New Jersey, to the east; Camden County, New Jersey, to the southeast; Gloucester County, New Jersey, to the south; and Delaware County to the southwest.
What are the Zip codes of Philadelphia?
There are at least 45 Zip Codes in Philadelphia that ranges from 19092 to 19093 and 19099. In these Zip Codes 19132-19133, 19120-19123, 19130, 19134, 19136, 19138, and 19150 are assigned to North Philadelphia and Zip Codes 19145 to 19148 are assigned to South Philadelphia. The center city comprises of Zip Codes from 19102 to 19103, 19106 to 19107, and 19146 to 19147.
These were introduced by the USPS in 1963 to improve mail delivery system. Today, they are used in the city for planning deliveries, monitoring statistics, direct mail marketing, internet routing, and credit card security.
Neighborhoods in Philadelphia
The neighborhoods of the city are divided into large sections of North, Northeast, South, Southwest, West, and Northwest surrounding Center City. Every section contains numerous neighborhoods, some of whose boundaries derive from the boroughs, townships, and other communities that constituted Philadelphia County.
|Size||36 x 48 in|
- Map of Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaPrice from $24.99
- Philadelphia County Map (Pennsylvania)Price from $26.99
- Central Philadelphia Map, Pennsylvania - LandscapePrice from $25.99
- Central Philadelphia Map, Pennsylvania - PortraitPrice from $25.99
- Conshohocken ZIP Code Map, PennsylvaniaPrice from $41.99
- New York City Zip Codes Map, New York ZIP CodesPrice from $34.99
- Queens County ZIP Code Map (New York)Price from $34.99
- Suffolk County ZIP Code Map (New York)Price from $34.99