El Paso Zip Codes Map, Texas ZIP Codes
This is a detailed El Paso,Texas, map showing various Zip codes in the area. It marks all 5 digit Zip code areas using red boundaries overlaid on the road map. The base map features all the major roads and highways including secondary and Tertiary highways labeled with neighborhood names.
City; township/municipality areas are demarcated with distinct colors. Railways, ferry routes, and high-level land use like parks and recreation areas; industrial areas; postal districts and hospital campuses are mentioned at a detailed scale. A map legend featured at the bottom helps identify all signs and symbols used throughout the map.
Map Scale and Available size, formats and finishes
The scale of the map is 1:50,000. It is available in the size 36x48 inches. This high-quality Zip code map is available in various premium finishes including paper, canvas and laminated.
Uses of El Paso, Texas Zip Code Map
This high-quality map can be used in multiple ways:
- For various business functions including the planning of deliveries, home services, sales territories, real estate and more.
- The elaborate road networks make this map an ideal tool for general references and planning long-distance trips.
- Or as wall decor in their home or office.
Customization options available the EL Paso, Texas, Zip Code Map
We have a high-quality customizable version of this map that can be centered around any area of your choice. The zoom buttons and drag arrows on the map will help you define the print area. Logistics and service delivery businesses can use these maps for cropping their service delivery area maps from the base maps.
Zip Code El Paso, Texas
There are roughly 144 Zip Codes in El Paso, Texas. This Zip code ranges from 79900-79999, 88500-88599. The area code is 915. USPS introduced these codes in the country in 1963 with the aim of an effective mail delivery system. Apart from mail delivery, these codes are used for monitoring statistics, direct mail marketing, Internet routing, and credit card security.
Information about El Paso, Texas
El Paso is a city and the Country seat of El Paso County, Texas, United States, in the far western part of the state. El Paso stands on the Rio Grande across the Mexico-United States border. On the U.S side, the El Paso metropolitan area forms part of the larger El Paso-Las Cruces CSA.El is located at the intersection of three states basically,Texas ,New Mexico , and Chihuahua and are located within the Chihuahuan Desert.
The city is home to three publicly traded companies and former Western Refining, now Andeavor, as well as home to the Medical Center of the Americas. El paso has a strong federal and military presence.
Neighborhoods in El Paso, Texas
Neighborhoods in El Paso, Texas are divided into Downtown and Central El Paso, Northwest El Paso, East El Paso, Northeast El Paso, West Central El Paso, Mission Valley.
More Maps of El Paso, Texas
- Central El Paso Map, Texas landscape map:This landscape-oriented map of Central El Paso, Texas shows detailed street-level information. It is available in size 48 x 36 inches.
- Central El Paso, Texas-Portrait Map:This portrait-oriented map of Central El Paso, Texas is available in size 36 x 48 inches This map shows extensive street-level information and details.
- El Paso County, Texas Map:This map of El Paso County, Texas shows regional level information.
Visit the online store of Maptrove.ca for more options.
|POD Size||36 x 48 in|