San Antonio TX Zip Code Map
Buy this San Antonio Zip code map featuring all 5 digit Zip code areas of the city with extensive geographic details. Major roads and highways, streets, neighborhoods, and other important landmarks are marked clearly on this map. You can get this map in various finishes like paper, matte plastic, and lamination and use it for service delivery, retail siting, sales region planning, and many other businesses and organizational functions.
San Antonio Zip Code Map
This San Antonio area Zip code map clearly marks all 5 digit Zip code areas of the city using red boundaries. The detailed base map includes extensive geographic details like interstate and state highways, street names, neighborhoods, transit route and other major landmarks. A map legend featured at the bottom helps identify all signs and symbols used throughout the map. You can buy this high-quality map in your choice of size, orientations and finishing materials.
How to customize this map?
We have a high-quality customizable version of this map that can be centered around any area of your choice. You can center it around your business service area, sales territories, or your neighborhood. The zoom buttons and drag arrows on the map will help you define the print area. You can also add an appropriate title and select from a range of sizes, orientations, and finishes.
Shop for this custom map of San Antonio here.
How to use a San Antonio Zip code area map?
You can use this map for various business functions including planning delivery, retail siting, sales region planning, and real estate. Many of our customers have also used this map for direct mail marketing. You can even add this map to the walls of your home or office.
More maps of San Antonio
- Central San Antonio Map, Texas - Portrait - Detailed city map, available in 36 x 48 inch.
- Central San Antonio Map, Texas - Landscape - Map of central San Antonio, available in 48 x 36 inch.
More Information About San Antonio
The city of San Antonio has more than 1.5 million residents, making it the second-most populous city in both Texas and the Southern US. It straddles the regional divide between South and Central Texas and anchors the southwestern corner of "Texas Triangle", an urban megaregion colloquially. San Antonio also serves as the seat of Bexar County.
What are the Zip codes of San Antonio?
There are 43 Zip codes assigned to the city of San Antonio. These range from 78201-66, 78268-70, 78275, 78278-80, 78283-89, and 78291-99. USPS introduced these codes in the country in 1963 with an aim of effective mail delivery system. But today, apart from mail delivery, these codes are used for monitoring statistics, direct mail marketing, internet routing, and credit card security.
Neighborhoods in San Antonio
- Downtown - The downtown San Antonio, the urban core of the city, encompasses many famous structures, attractions, and businesses. It is known to cover the northern half of the "Downtown Loop" - the area bordered by Cesar Chavez to the south.
- North Central - This place is the home to several enclaves and upscale neighborhoods like Castle Hills, Hollywood Park, Elm Creek, Inwood, and Rogers Ranch. It is also the location of upper-middle-class neighborhoods.
- Northwest Side - It is the location of the main campus of the University of Texas, the University of Texas Health Science Center, and the Northwest Campus of the University of the Incarnate Word.
- South Side - This area is characterized by its predominantly Latino and Hispanic neighborhoods. It has Toyota's manufacturing plant, Palo Alto College, and Texas A&M University.
- East Side - It is the home to the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo, the AT&T Center, and the Freeman Coliseum.
- West Side - Known for its predominantly Hispanic and working-class, the area includes a diverse neighborhood of Avenida Guadalupe, Collins Garden, Las Palmas, Prospect Hill, San Juan Gardens, and more.
|36 x 48 in