Map of Maine
More about the Maine state map with citiesThis National Geographic poster is a comprehensive map that contains all the crucial road information. Marked with abundant political details, this map is a wonderful piece for home or business as it is simple, clear and up-to-date. Part of National Geographic's growing series of State Wall Maps, this one depicts Maine's diverse terrain and vegetation and ocean bathymetry. Contains hundreds of place names and precise locations of cities, major roadways and railways, airports, federal and state protected lands, mountain ranges and prominent peaks, marine sanctuaries, military installations, major lakes, rivers and reservoirs, and other geographic features. You can order this map at MapTrove online in distinct finishes like paper, matte plastic and with lamination.
Shown on this map are:
- State & federal highways
- Counties & county highways
- County boundaries, cities and towns
- Major waterways & roadways
- State & national parks
- Recreation areas, campsites
- Rest areas & military installations,
- Airports, campgrounds & golf courses
- Schools, Colleges, Universities
- Other geographic features.
|Size||30.25 x 40.5 inches|
|Publisher Name||National Geographic|