Sacramento Zip Code Map
Buy this high-quality Sacramento city Zip Code map that features detailed road information and extensive geographic details like interstate and state highways, street names, cities, and towns with boundaries. Use this map for planning deliveries, home services, sales territories, real estate and much more. You can place an order for this map in your choice of finishing materials including paper, canvas, and lamination.
Sacramento Zip Code Map
Our detailed Sacramento area Zip Code map features clear Zip code boundaries with detailed information about all major roads and highways, neighborhood names, railways, and high-level land use such as parks and recreation areas, industrial areas and hospital, etc. The map legend featured in the bottom can also be referred to while identifying signs and symbols used throughout the map.
The map is available in high-quality print in your choice of finishing material that can be paper, canvas, and lamination. It is ideal for sales territory mappers and delivery zone designators.
How to customize this map?
We also have a high-quality customizable version of this map that can be centered around any location in the city whether it's your business service area, sales territory or your neighborhood. You can search for any location on the map and use the zoom buttons to get a closer look at the city. After customizing, you can also add a title and select a size, orientation, and finishing material of your choice.
Shop for this custom map of Sacramento here.
How to use our Sacramento Zip Code map?
You can use the detailed information of this map for various business purposes that involve tracking down delivery service areas, sales territories, and catchment areas. You can also use this map for planning direct mail marketing services or simply hang it on the walls of your home or office.
More maps of Sacramento
- Sacramento, California - Portrait Map - Detailed city map, available in 36 x 48 inches.
- Sacramento County Map (California) - High-quality county map, available in 36 x 48 inches.
- Sacramento County ZIP Code Map (California) - Zip Code map of the county, available in portrait orientation and 36 x 48 inches.
- Sacramento, California Inner Metro - Landscape Map - Inner metro map of the city, available in 48 x 36 inches.
More Information About Sacramento
The city of Sacramento is located in the U.S. state of California and is the seat of Sacramento County. It is situated at the confluence of the Sacramento River and the American River in Northern California's Sacramento Valley. With an estimated 2018 population of 501,334, Sacramento is the sixth-largest city in California and the ninth-largest capital in the United States.
It is also the fastest-growing major city in California, owing to its status as a notable financial center on the West Coast and as a major educational hub. The city is a major center for the California healthcare industry and notable tourist destination.
What are the Zip Codes in Sacramento
There are around 61 unique Zip codes & 9 P.O. Box Zip codes in Sacramento with a prefix of 942xx and 958xx. 95815 is a primary code of North Sacramento and 95691 and 95605 comprise of West Sacramento.
These Zip codes were introduced by the USPS in 1963 to improve mail delivery system. Today, they are used for planning deliveries, monitoring statistics, direct mail marketing, internet routing, and credit card security.
Neighborhoods in Sacramento
All neighborhoods of the city are clubbed into four areas:
- Area One consists of Alkali Flat, Boulevard Park, Campus Commons, Dos Rios Triangle, Downtown, East Sacramento, Fab Forties, Mansion Flats, Sacramento State, Marshall School, Midtown, New Era Park, and much more.
- Area Two consists of Airport, Carleton Tract, Freeport Manor, Golf Course Terrace, Greenhaven, Curtis Park, Hollywood Park, Land Park, Little Pocket, Mangan Park, and much more.
- Area Three consists of Alhambra Triangle, Avondale, Brentwood, Carleton Tract, Colonial Heights, Colonial Manor, and more.
- Area Four consists of Ben Ali, Del Paso Heights, Gardenland, Hagginwood, McClellan Heights West, Natomas, North Sacramento, and more.
|POD Size||36 x 48 in|
- Los Angeles Zip Codes Map, CaliforniaPrice from $34.99
- San Diego CA Zip Code MapPrice from $34.99
- San Francisco Zip Codes Map, California ZIP CodesPrice from $34.99
- Alameda County Map (California)Price from $25.99
- Los Angeles County Zip Code Map, CaliforniaPrice from $34.99
- Orange County ZIP Code Map (California)Price from $34.99
- Contra Costa County ZIP code Map (California)Price from $34.99
- Fresno County ZIP code Map (California)Price from $34.99
- California State MapPrice from $25.99