Syracuse ZIP Code Map, New York
Syracuse ZIP Code Map
The customizable Syracuse ZIP Code map includes extensive geographic details like interstate and state highways; streets and street names at detailed scales; cities and towns; and, counties and state names with boundaries. You can customize this map around the location of your choice by clicking on 'Close Preview'. The map is ideal for service delivery, retail siting, sales region planning, and many other businesses and organizational functions.
This map show the US ZIP codes that are written in a 5-digit format. These digits are divided into 3 main parts - the national area, the region or city, and the delivery area. The USPS has segmented the country into 10 ZIP Code areas, starting from the northeast, they are numbered 0-9. The next two numbers of the ZIP code are assigned according to the city. And the last two digits represent the area of the city or town.
History of US ZIP Codes
USPS changed the ZIP code system in 1983 to include the new ZIP+4. This uses a basic five-digit code plus four additional digits to identify a small delivery segment. This ZIP+4 code is calculated automatically when the mail is sorted and processed.
Each Post Office Box has its own ZIP+4 Code & since there is a variance, the Code must be looked up individually for each Post Office Box. Also, not every USPS deliverable address have a ZIP+4 code assigned to them. Geocoding lookups or address validation are used for these addresses.
|Flat Size||36 x 48 in|
- Kings County ZIP Code Map (New York)Price from $39.99
- Bronx County, New York ZIP Codes MapPrice from $39.99
- Rochester ZIP Code Map, New YorkPrice from $41.99
- Yonkers ZIP Code Map, New YorkPrice from $41.99
- Allentown ZIP Code Map, PennsylvaniaPrice from $41.99
- Buffalo ZIP Code Map, New YorkPrice from $41.99
- Dutchess County ZIP Code Map, New YorkPrice from $41.99
- Erie County ZIP Code Map, New YorkPrice from $39.99